Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday

White chippy ,weathered elegance
are the words I use to describe
this vintage piano stool

 It is the most wonderful shape and size
Look at all of the curves and details


{Love}
  the clear glass claw feet


The seat is even adjustable
It has a old world charm and the feel 
of a well loved treasure



Today when we were watering the
ferns in the living room
I grabbed the piano stool 



It looks right at home
with all of the ferns
My daughter and I have been feverishly uploading pictures and writing descriptions 
for the on line shop I just received the pay pal account and we should be up and running by Friday
so exciting...
I hope you are all following your dreams
It is frightening and at the same time
exhilarating to step out of your own comfort zone and try a new adventure
linking at Faded Charm for
White Wednesday
Cottage Flora Thursday 
Time Travel Thursday

Romantic saying for today

"We Love because its the only true adventure"
Nikki Giovanni


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top