Hi Everyone
Happy Thursday

Do you know what this is?
It is a very large vintage galvanized flower frog
It is so large that I have been using it as a door stop 


Today I popped two different hydrangeas from the garden in it and
{Love}  the look
I think I will be using it for flowers now too


 The texture and feel of the galvanized frog
with the delicate flowers
is a fabulous contrast




The hydrangeas look
soft and lacy



  I  added a few
white iceberg roses


Now I have to find a vase large enough to put the frog in .....
linked with
Time Travel Thursday
Cottage Flora Thursday 

I hope you will join in a sentimental  
journey tomorrow 
Treasure Chest Friday #4
 is a wonderful way to see amazing
flea market finds and beautiful family heirlooms

romantic saying for today
"The best thing to hold onto in Life is each other"
Audrey Hepburn

Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top