Hi Everyone
Happy Monday

I am so excited I am finally opening 
my online store 
 ♥
Please be sure and check back in 
the next few days to see all of the wonderful one of a kind
hand picked vintage treasures I have for sale

This has been a difficult week 
my Mom was ill 
{so grateful she is better now}
 My daughter has been helping me with posts 
What a Blessing
I am a lucky Mom to have such a sweet and helpful daughter 
She has also been helping me with the online store too
Taking pictures and setting up the template I am so excited


We are also working on a new button
sorry the old one did not seem to work and Thank You all for letting me know
This is the new design for the button What do you think?
I really love it even though
Its still a work in progress ...


The small white ironstone pitcher with
the white iceberg roses from the garden were just sitting on the mantel
so simple and so perfect
so glad I took a few pictures



It is so wonderful to have dreams coming  true
and to have
a wonderful family that is so supportive
helping me every step of the way
I am so very Grateful
linking with
The House in the Roses for
Show off your Cottage Monday

romantic saying for today

"Love bears all things,believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"
1Corithians


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top