Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday


Sometimes I am surprised at where things end up in our house
This little crown is the perfect example
It was on the table in our bedroom holding a candle


Then it made its way to the dining room punch bowl
thrown in with a vintage violet sachet that I gave my Mom for Mothers day when I was little
I remember buying the sachet with my Father He let me pick it out 
My Mom knew how much I loved it and sweetly she gave it to me for Mothers day
Now every time I walk by the punch bowl I am reminded of  a special moment in time 
shared with my Dad


Its the special moments spent with Loved ones
  that last a life time

I hope you are all spend time with Loved ones this holiday making memories
linking with Beverly for
Pink Saturday
and 
The Happy List 

romantic saying for today
"Love is always open arms and a open heart"
Leo Buscaglia 


Pam
There is still time to join in the fun for Treasure Chest Friday




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top