Hi Everyone
Happy Tuesday

This white Agapantha flower just bloomed in the front yard
 it looks like natures
firework display
♥
So Much to be Grateful for
We were on our boat for the 3 day weekend
I am still rocking a little bit
I hope that you had a fun and safe Fourth of July

Tracey from
French Larkspur
 hosted a Cabbage and Roses fabric giveaway


Look at this gorgeous soft pattern


This is our kitchen window seat 
The old slip cover needs a makeover
Looking at the beautiful patterns and colors of the
Cabbage and Roses fabrics on Tracey's blog was inspiring
I had my fingers crossed that I might win 
and when I saw the name White Ironstone Cottage ......
I took a double take
Wait that's me !!!!


~Good bye old slip cover~




Hello gorgeous Cabbage and Roses fabric slip cover
I am so excited
Thank You Tracey for hosting such a awesome giveaway
I can't wait to show you the after pictures
with the new beautiful Cabbage and Roses fabric slip cover.
It is going to look so pretty
I am very Grateful

Sending Prayers to Kristin and her family at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

romantic saying for today
"In Melody Divine I long to Call You Mine"
unknown

♥
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top