Hi Everyone
 Happy Wednesday
♥
 Sunday is 
~Mother's day~
This table in our living room holds
 many of the gifts
  I have received for Mother's day over the years that I cherish
Family pictures that were put in pretty frames
{always a favorite gift} 
A glass starfish  from our Son who loves to look for shells and starfish 
on the beach 
and a glass heart from our Daughter who has the sweetest most beautiful  heart I know
The {Love} engraved rock 
my  husband gave me 
with a note that read
"Our Love is solid as a rock"
 The Vintage White Ironstone pitcher a gift from my husband
on  the very first Mothers day after our daughter was born

The White Iceberg roses  growing in the backyard
{can you can see them through the window?}
are a favorite gift for any occasion especially Mothers day!!!!!
{hint}
they have a great selection at Home Depot right now for 12.99
The pink cabbage roses growing in the yard are called
 Compte de Chombord
They were a Mother's day gift when we moved into this house
 they have grown more beautiful every year
Roses, family pictures and simple treasures
 all gifts from the heart
♥
Love seeing them all
on the table in our Living room for everyone to enjoy
and to remind those  I
 {Love}
how grateful and blessed  I am to be a Wife and Mom
♥
linking for White Wednesday

romantic saying for today
If you have it {Love}, you don't need to have anything else"
Sir James M. Barrie

♥
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top