Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday
♥
{Love}
Birdhouses
 this one came from our neighbors garage sale  

 Even though the top was a little crooked
and
it needed a little paint to spruce it up
I just can't get over how cute it is
We {Love} to
 walk our dog on Saturday mornings
 around the neighborhood 
 it is fun when we find a garage sale along the way
{we bring a few dollars just in case} 
♥♥♥
Our neighbor came over today and saw the birdhouse 
and sighed
We both started laughing I knew exactly what she was thinking
{Why did I sell that?}
one persons junk is another's treasure
I told her she could have it back, she said no 
We both  giggled and agreed she can come over and visit the birdhouse 
any time
♥
Linking for Pink Saturday

romantic saying for today
"You have ravish"d me away with a power I cannot resist"
John Keats

♥
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top