Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday
{Love}
this  spot in our home
♥

When designing your home it is important to 
carve out a quiet spot 
a place  where family can sit and read a book or look at magazines or just sit and relax
It is simple to do all it really takes is a comfy chair


Maybe a few pillows
and a warm blanket
  I encourage you to find a sunny spot
where the sun can be felt on your shoulders or by a warm fire
Our spot is in the kitchen
When the family leaves the house in the morning I
 {Love}
to sit in this chair with our sweet pug  Finley at my feet 
This is the view
from our comfy chair
♥
The room is filled
with morning light

 and birds playing in the birdbath

A blissful way to start any day
Do you have a quiet spot in your home too?
linking for 
romantic saying for today
"If I could choose again I"d choose You"
unknown

♥
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top