Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday
{Love}
Birdhouses
 this one came from our neighbors garage sale  

 Even though the top was a little crooked
and
it needed a little paint to spruce it up
I just can't get over how cute it is
We {Love} to
 walk our dog on Saturday mornings
 around the neighborhood 
 it is fun when we find a garage sale along the way
{we bring a few dollars just in case} 
♥♥♥
Our neighbor came over today and saw the birdhouse 
and sighed
We both started laughing I knew exactly what she was thinking
{Why did I sell that?}
one persons junk is another's treasure
I told her she could have it back, she said no 
We both  giggled and agreed she can come over and visit the birdhouse 
any time

Linking for Pink Saturday

romantic saying for today
"You have ravish"d me away with a power I cannot resist"
John Keats


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top