Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday
This is a subject near and dear
 to my  heart

  Many of you have asked me where the music went?

 I would 
 {love} 
 your vote 
Do You like music on Blogs?

I took the music off  because our beautiful daughter 
{loves} 
to see the pictures of Home here in California
 (she is in Texas}
 and often she is in class or at work when she is looking
{shh... don't tell}
and if she has the sound on and  forgets to turn it off 
the music will start to play and she is busted
so she asked me to take it off 
Of coarse I did 
So it was a very easy decision for me to remove the music
Truth is
I like music on some blogs 
 but I have to say there are a few blogs I don't visit because of the music 
 Music is very personal 
I would 
{Love}
 to hear your thoughts
What is your vote
Yes for music
or No Thanks
romantic saying for today
"Love me and the world is mine"
David Reed


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top