Hi Everyone
 Happy Tuesday
♥
With temperatures in the 70's
 here in California
it has been so warm and beautiful all the plants outside 
 think it is already Spring


Pansies in the front yard
are a tradition this time of year
they add beautiful color


The pansies get placed into vintage galvanized
pitchers, watering cans, even tucked
 next to a white blooming potato plant


There are so many pretty color combinations
these lavender and deep purple pansies
 look elegant in a vintage white urn


These just planted pansies
will grow and cascade
 down the urn in a few weeks


Our collection of vintage garden nozzles
 has continued to grow too
can you spot the brand new garden nozzle in the line up above
{Love}
the varying shapes and pretty aged patina of these brass nozzles


Do you have a favorite flower you
 like to use to add
 color to your garden




romantic saying for today

"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love thee."
Tolstoy


♥
Pam




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top