Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday
♥
This beautiful vintage cake server
 has quite a romantic reputation
 It has now  helped to cut the
 Wedding cake
 for six fabulous Married couples

It started with my
 Parents Wedding
then our Wedding
 after we were married I offered the use of the cake server to my
college room mate, then a cousin used the server
Word  seemed to spread quickly 
so last weekend when our  friends got Married
 you guessed it
 they used the vintage cake server too
♥
  Can't wait to show you all her adorable Wedding details
 I promised the Bride not to show y'all the pictures until I show them to her first
 so when they return from their honeymoon
 I will get the green light 
So romantic that now six wonderful couples have used this cake server
on  their Wedding day

{Love}
 Vintage and heirloom treasures 
and the story they tell
and this story is still being written.....
romantic saying for today

"My Favorite thing about today is You"
unknown
♥
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top