Hi Everyone
We received a letter in the mail yesterday
saying that the
electric company is turning off our power for
up to {10 hours} on Friday
they are doing some repairs to the power lines in our neighborhood


This means no power, which means no computer or television or.......
I am going to miss checking in on all of you


I am so excited to show you my Grandmother's
red velvet hat stand
♥
Isn't it the most wonderful shade of romantic red?



I can remember as a little girl admiring this
at my Grandmothers house
touching the velvet with my fingers and
Loving the hat pins

When I was 16 my Grandmother gave me this
red velvet hat stand for
♥Valentines♥
day

She knew it was my hearts desire

♥

This red velvet hat stand
is one of my favorite valentines presents
I remember feeling like I had won the lottery
To me it is priceless
What is your hearts desire?
linking with the Colorado lady today
http://www.coloradolady.blogspot.com/


romantic saying for today
"Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness"
John Updike

♥
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top