Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday
Will you be Home for 
Christmas
There  really is no place like
 home especially at
Christmas time
For So many years
 I was flying during this busy time 
It makes being home  now even more 
wonderful
I realized then that 
Christmas is NOT about how perfect
 our Home looks....
Christmas is NOT
 about 
how many presents are under the tree
 or  
even how our presents are wrapped.....
Christmas 
is about  being with the people that you
{Love}
it is about family traditions 
old and new
 it is about giving and sharing 
This Christmas take the time
to be grateful
 for all of God's many Blessings
and be reminded of the real meaning of
Christmas
May God Bless you and your Home
only 4 days until
Christmas

romantic saying for today
"My gift to you is my love Given from deep within my heart
It is the best I have to offer And its yours until this earth we depart"
unknown


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top