Hi Everyone 
Happy Monday


Would you wear pink on your Wedding day
Reese Witherspoon looked pretty


Here is a Dream dress blush pink from Monique Lhuiller 




Did you know that Anthropologie now has a Wedding dress line

{Love}
the details lace   ruffles 
 even more
~beautiful~
in person
anthropologie


 antrhopologie
 This is the cutest dress from Free People
looks so comfy



There is absolutely nothing here I do not
{Love}
from Ralph Lauren


I forgot to show you the back of the Free People dress 
sigh




{Love}
Miranda Lamberts Wedding Dress
so special she wore her Mothers Wedding dress
so romantic
My Mom and Dad on their Wedding day
{Love}
her dress...
linking with How Sweet the Sound for pink Saturday
congrats .....
and
Angelic Accents



romantic saying for today
"One things for sure Your mine and I'm yours Your locked deep in my heart and I have lost the keys so you will stay forever"
unknown


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top