This Christmas Bell was a wonderful new addition
to our Christmas treasures last year
It is so adorable I left it out all year long
Love the etching and
Love that I bought it while shopping with my daughter

The bell is sitting on top of

this amazing blanket that I received for Christmas over 25 years ago

I love the pattern and the color

It was handmade for me by my Grandmother


I don't know how long it took her to make it

(to this day I wish I had asked her)

or

how she knew I would

love the color so much but

I am so grateful for such a meaningful and thoughtful gift

Every time I look at it I think of her and every time

we use the blanket we feel wrapped in her Love

This blanket has been on my bed ever since that Christmas day

*Handmade gifts are the very best treasures*

Do you have a Christmas gift that you adore?

Only 18 days until Christmas

I am getting excited...

Blessings

Pam



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top